Mario J. Parisi, D.D.S.
Every day, patients come through our doors and place their confidence and trust in our hands. It is my personal responsibility to give the best possible care to each person I meet. I strive to be the best that I can be as an orthodontist by giving our patients a friendly, positive experience during treatment. It is a privilege and an honor that my patients have chosen me to improve their smiles through orthodontics, and this trust is much appreciated. I started my practice over 30 years ago, and I’m still going!
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – University of Illinois in Chicago
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Loyola University (Blue Key Award, Student Congress President)
- Rotating Internship – University of Chicago, Zoller Clinic
- Orthodontic Specialty Degree – Loyola University
In order to stay current with the latest technology, I attend continuing education seminars and meetings on a regular basis. These meetings are held by highly respected professional organizations and involve all aspects of dentistry and orthodontics. I believe that my commitment to my patients’ smiles involves a true dedication to learning, and I fulfill this through continuing education.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists, Past President
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society